Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Grand Finale E

This is finally the end. I've taken the AP test, and now I'm just waiting for the results. Overall, I think I did pretty well because of the effort Ms. McMahon put in to prepare us for it. I actually survived through this year. Because of Ms. McMahon, I pay more attention to news around the world. Before, I didn't really care. I didn't really know what was going on in the world unless it was related to sports. I could now look at things very differently. Everything could be interpreted in forty different ways.

This class was one of the most fun classes that I have been a part of. We all joked around and made fun of each other, but it was more of a family feel to it. Ms. McMahon brought all of us closer and treated us like we were family.

I'm so glad I didn't drop out at the beginning of the year. I've learned so much from this class and felt more than ready for the AP exam. I had never felt more ready for anything in my life. I won't forget all of the fun times we had like when Mike said "Wow" when Ms. McMahon showed us a picture of her daughter or when Mike said "I'm not a big fan of annotating" and got ripped apart by Ms. McMahon for saying that. Thank you for preparing us for the exam and life so well, Ms. McMahon.






No comments:

Post a Comment